Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Juggling Social Media

I neglect this blog.

The reason isn't because I forget about it. On the contrary, I constantly think about it. My problem is that I feel as though everything I put on here should be long winded and informative in some way or another. (At least I got the long winded part down.) So, I put a little too much thought into what I should and shouldn't post on here and end up neck-deep in unfinished drafts of postings.

More than anything, I am trying to figure out the specific purpose to each and every social media account that I have end up with. Dear God, there are so many. I've read my fair share of blog advice about how to gain followers on certain networks, what kind of content to put on said networks, and how often. (Not that I'm following any of that advice, mind you.) So, for the benefit of myself and me (since I think I'm my only follower) I'm going to put a tentative plan of attack for these things.




I can't help but wonder, though, if compartmentalizing social networks is worthwhile, since most of them are connected anyway. Either way, it gives me a headache.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment